Little late jumping in to this link-up but I want to have something to build off for next month.
I don’t have February goals to review so i’ll just jump into what I really want to work on for next month. Which is April, holy holy where does time go?!?
- Stop eating desert with every cafeteria meal. Seriously. Stop that.
- Be more organized – like file folders and clothes not all over the floor organized.
- Stop wasting so much time. I want to start doing what I sit down to do instead of spending a half hour cruising social media before buckling down.
- Have fun. This should always be a goal – experiences are everything.
- Write more down, I always plan to take notes of everyday thoughts and memories but never stay committed.
- Forge relationships with the other students in my research lab.
- Do well on my Philosophy paper – this is an area of difficulty for me but I know if I take the time I can do well.
- Be more confident and forward on my trip with the Biology Society – I need to reach out more to make friends.
- Be nicer to my bf. The guy is so great and puts up with so much from me. I have to stop taking stress out on him and being snippy.
And those are my goals for March. Hope I can make a difference.
What are your goals this month?